Thursday, July 5, 2007

Dulgarian Code of Honor

OK everyone. I am trying to get all of us on board. It doesn't matter how it is done as long and we work together to achieve our goals and become the best we can be. Anyway, I will attach the matrix (if I can) and you can post as you wish.

Have fun goal setting and goal getting.


Dulgarian Code of Honor


Goal

Mon

Tues

Wed

Thurs

Fri

Sat

Sun

Dean









Diane









Scott









Karrilynn









Robert









Stephanie









Michael









Rebecca









Jason









Megan









Josh









Tiffany









Christopher











3 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Are we supposed to enter our goals here?

Becca said...

so I guess I'll officially declare my goal here for next week! My goal is to have personal scripture study and try really hard to notice the way it effects my daily life!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

My goal for next week is to say more meanigful personal prayers, morning and night. I am not that great at saying personal prayers because we have family prayer with Ethan and Leah and then me and Rob usually pray together too, so personal prayers almost sound repetitive. I am going to try harder!
Also, I want to take the kids someplace fun next week to get out of the house. More than just swimming or shopping, something fun. I dont know what yet, but we are gonna have a good time!